Sergio Verdugo (JSD, LLM, LLB) is a Professor of Constitutional Law and Comparative Law at Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile. He is also a researcher of the ‘Centro de Justicia Constitucional.’ His research interests include constitutional theory, the politics of constitutional courts, comparative constitutional law, comparative politics and constitutionalism in Latin America.
Phone: (56-2) 23279197
Address: 680 La Plaza, Las Condes, Santiago / Chile / Postal Code: 7610658
- Deputy Secretary-General of the International Society of Public Law (ICON-S)
- Associate Editor of the International Journal of Constitutional Law (ICON)
- Member of the Editorial Board of ‘Sentencias Destacadas’ (Libertad y Desarrollo)
- Member of the Editorial Board of ‘Actualidad Jurídica’
- Doctor of Juridical Science (JSD), New York University (NYU), USA.
- Master of Laws (LLM), University of California, Berkeley, USA.
- Master in Public Law, P. Universidad Católica de Chile. (“Alejandro Silva Bascuñán” award).
- LLB., Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile.